Therese is an Executive Director, Healthcare Advisory with BDO in Brisbane.
Therese is a senior strategic advisor and program leader with over 20 years’ experience spanning both professional services and industry in Australia and North America.
Therese has led numerous Health Sector teams in the areas of strategic advisory, clinical services redesign, and program, project and change management.
Therese’s success in leading engagements is underpinned by her strong stakeholder engagement, ability to listen and technical background that drives her analytical problem-solving approach to making decisions.
- Strategic planning and advisory
- Business and digital transformation
- Change management for digital implementation
- Program and project management
- Engagement and relationship management (internal and external stakeholders)
- PMO establishment.
- Led a clinical services redesign program for Queensland Hospital and Health Services, tasked with operational performance improvement and change management in health services.
- Engaged as Program Director within a QLD Health Sector PMO accountable for project assessment reviews and digital solution strategy. Introduced review templates to enable regular executive leadership visibility and responsive proactive management.
- Established and led as Director, a QLD Healthcare Business Change office. Led a blended public/private sector change team in building critical organisational change capability and methodologies within Queensland Health. Responsible for introducing readiness reviews across the digital early adopter HHSs and partnering with them to understand the maturity level of their technology, people and process. Subsequent plans were developed for the district to prepare for implementation of digital solutions.
- Strategic Adviser to Senior Healthcare leader with specific input into strategy documentation development and strategic decision-making.
- Thirteen years in Silicon Valley’s software industry managing digital products through their lifecycle from business case development and strategy to rollout then end-of-life. Successfully balanced customer needs and expectations against time, cost and quality. Pivotal to success was extensive internal (with executive, sales, marketing, engineering & training) and external (with clients and partners) stakeholder engagement.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Maths and Computing), Charles Sturt University
- PRINCE2 Project Management.