As an audit and assurance professional with over twenty years of experience Tim is passionate about his clients’ business and has developed a reputation as a highly accessible and responsive practitioner who takes the time to properly understand his client’s individual needs.
Tim has performed financial audits across a broad range of sectors, including ASX listed companies, property and fund management, private groups and public sector entities.
During his career, Tim has gained experience in the audit of multi-national entities such as Siemens and Lend Lease, as well as the co-ordination of one of the first ever Sarbanes-Oxley audits undertaken in Australia.
- External Audit
- Accounting Advisory
- Due Diligence and Corporate Finance
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Property and funds management
- Public sector entities
- BA Honours in Accounting and Finance – Liverpool University
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor