Todd is a Partner in our Corporate Finance division, specialising in Mergers & Acquisitions, with extensive experience in negotiating and structuring complex corporate transactions across many sectors of industry.
Prior to joining BDO, Todd was the co-founder and a Director of Tomkins Turner, a boutique corporate advisory firm that specialised in mergers and acquisitions for mid-market companies. This position saw Todd responsible for sourcing and securing transaction mandates, facilitating transaction negotiation, stakeholder management on both the buy and sell sides and maximising the likelihood of a transaction reaching completion.
Todd began his finance career with a global accounting firm in Australia. A move to London saw Todd take up senior finance roles with Warner Music, Diageo and Tullet Prebon before returning to Australia to join the Rio Tinto finance team. Todd has spent the last decade transacting mid-market businesses in Western Australia.
Todd joined BDO in 2017.
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transaction management
- Strategy Review
- Succession Planning
- Business Performance Improvement
- Corporate Advisory
- Mining Servives
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Transport & Logistics
- The sale of communications infrastructure contractor SC Services to Decmil (ASX:DCG)
- The sale of leading label printer Supa Stik Labels to Ohio based Multi-Color Corporation ( NASDAQ: LABL)
- The sale of utility maintenance business UrbanGrid Australia to Downer EDI Limited (ASX:DOW)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Diploma of Property Services – Agency Management
- Triennial Certificate & License Holder
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand
- Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors