Todd is a Corporate Finance Partner in BDO’s Perth office. Leading the Mergers and Acquisitions team, he has extensive experience in negotiating and structuring complex corporate transactions across many sectors of industry.
Todd is responsible for sourcing and securing transaction mandates, facilitating transaction negotiation, stakeholder management on both the buy and sell sides and achieving the optimum results for clients upon deal completion.
Todd joined BDO in 2017 with the acquisition of Tomkins Turner Corporate Advisory, which he had co-founded in 2012. Prior to transitioning into Mergers and Acquisitions, he held a number of corporate finance positions with high-profile multinationals in London, Brisbane and Perth.
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transaction management
- Strategy Review
- Succession Planning
- Business Performance Improvement
- Corporate Advisory
- Mining Services
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Transport & Logistics
- The sale of mining transport & logistics provider Go West to Kelsian (ASX:KLS))
- The sale of correction services technology business Comsec TR to Hamburg-based communications group Tel.io.
- The sale of utility maintenance business UrbanGrid Australia to Downer EDI Limited (ASX:DOW)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Diploma of Property Services – Agency Management
- Triennial Certificate & License Holder
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors