Todd is a Corporate Finance Partner in BDO’s Perth office. Leading the Mergers and Acquisitions team, he specialises in sell-side problem solving, deal negotiation and structuring.
Todd’s focus is on building relationships within the Western Australian business community, securing transaction mandates and negotiating to achieve optimum results for clients upon deal completion. He has taken an active role in developing Perth’s M&A team.
Todd joined BDO in 2017 with the acquisition of Tomkins Turner Corporate Advisory, which he had co-founded in 2012. Prior to transitioning into Mergers and Acquisitions, he held a number of corporate finance positions with high-profile multinationals in London, Brisbane and Perth.
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transaction management
- Strategy Review
- Succession Planning
- Business Performance Improvement
- Corporate Advisory
- Mining Services
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Transport & Logistics
- The sale of communications infrastructure contractor SC Services to Decmil (ASX:DCG)
- The sale of leading label printer Supa Stik Labels to Ohio based Multi-Color Corporation ( NASDAQ: LABL)
- The sale of utility maintenance business UrbanGrid Australia to Downer EDI Limited (ASX:DOW)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance
- Graduate – Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Diploma of Property Services – Agency Management
- Triennial Certificate & License Holder
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand
- Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors