Establish Appropriate Operating Model For Finance Function
The alignment of the finance and reporting function to the needs of the business is critical to enabling organisational success.
Finance executives of modern businesses are required to constantly engage with the business from an internal and external mindset. As businesses grow and adapt to an ever-changing external environment, finance functions can be responsible for inhibiting the organisation’s evolution. The finance function must constantly evolve to not only move in the same direction as the business itself, but to ensure it continues to provide proactive and preemptive advice to ensure organisational goals are met.
BDO has a proven methodology for reviewing the effectiveness of finance functions and then assisting in setting the right strategy to establish the best-fit operating model for the organisation.
Our methodology works with your organisation to establish the most appropriate operating model for the finance function, providing management with a clear understanding of opportunities and risks, together with cost-effective recommendations to better meet business needs.
Our methodology incorporates the following services:
- Analysis of optimum finance operating model
- Finance function efficiency reviews (people/processes/technology)
- Alignment of finance function to other business functions
- Assessment of finance function transformation plans (e.g. transition plan to outsourcing model)
- Establishment of finance function for new entities
- Finance system design, workflow and chart of accounts design.
Please fill out the contact us form. Alternatively, please call us on 1300 138 991.