International Private Wealth
Many of our clients are entrepreneurs with complex international affairs and we work with the client and their other advisers to achieve their desired objectives. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional client service to our clients and proactively seeking opportunities to improve their global tax position. We understand that all aspects of international tax advice are interdependent and all necessary in providing a full understanding of the worldwide tax implications for our clients. Whilst all aspects of international tax advice is provided by the BDO member firm in the relevant jurisdiction, we are able to coordinate and manage international projects to ensure a seamless service is provided to our clients.
Our service offering within the International Private Wealth team includes:
- Tax residence advice and practical guidance
- Structuring of wealth for temporary residents
- Advice on the use of trusts and other entities plus ongoing guidance to trustees and bankers on management of assets within these structures
- Working with private bankers to ensure cohesion of tax efficiency with investment strategy and fund management
- Asset and remuneration structuring
- Managing tax risk in relation to offshore structures and the timing and nature of transactions
- International tax structuring
- Private equity structuring
- Working with family lawyers on matrimonial/divorce planning advice
- Estate tax and succession planning
- Family office services (monthly accounts, bank statement reconciliation, etc.)
- Tax return preparation and necessary filings with tax authorities
- Managing tax audits of High Net Wealth Individuals
- Transfer of wealth to next generation.
Download information flyer.