ASIC puts all corporate governance resources in one place for easier access by boards
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) recently restructured its web site so that all corporate governance resources can now be found in one place under ‘Regulatory Resources’.
The new Corporate Governance page includes relevant ASIC speeches, published articles, ASIC Regulatory Guides, and Information Sheets, where relevant, for the following corporate governance issues:
- AGMs and shareholder engagement
- Director oversight of financial reporting and audit
- Risk oversight
- Handling corporate information
- Executive remuneration
- Directors and corporate culture
- Directors as gatekeepers.