New BDO resources and publications
The IFRS Advisory section of our website contains our IFRS training hub and a number of publications to help clients keep up to date on the latest developments in financial reporting. In addition, you can find dedicated pages that combine all resources for the new leases standard, IFRS 16, Coronavirus and Not-for-profit entities.
IFRS training hub
Our IFRS Training Hub includes a range of relevant and practical training resources to enable you to assess the commercial aspects of IFRS and make informed business decisions, including:
- Webinars – watch our one-hour video recorded presentations presented live on a monthly basis
- Virtual workshops – join our practical in-depth interactive workshops to explore IFRS topics and their business impacts in detail, and
- eLearning – view our online modules providing a high level overview of IFRS, including ‘bite-sized’ modules dealing with separate issues.
Our Australian Developments page collates resources on a variety of topics specific to Australian financial reporting, including:
- General purpose financial statements for country by country reporting entities
- ASIC issues
- Corporate governance
- Not-for-profit entities
- Special purpose financial statements, and
- Underpayment of employee remuneration/entitlements.
Our IFRS Publications page includes a range of publications on IFRS issues:
- Accounting news (monthly newsletters)
- Global IFRS resources, and
- Industry IFRS information.