Fintechs meet the customer demands currently left unaddressed by the traditional banks, enabling people to manage their money with user-friendly technology. However, the market is quickly becoming oversaturated, and new acquisition approaches are needed to grow their customer base.
In this session, BDO’s Global Leader for Fintech, Tim Aman, gives insights into the customer acquisition sales funnel, optimising products and services to reach target markets and infiltrating existing marketplaces.
This session will cover:
- Overcoming customer acquisition costs for fintechs
- How to scale a fintech start-up customer base
- CDR as an opportunity to gain customers
- The rise of apps and super-apps
- Building trust and the consumer experience
- The advantages of internal innovations
Find more in the series: