The landscape is changing rapidly for QBCC Licence holders. As part of the Queensland Government's sweeping Security of Payment reforms, financial reporting requirements have increased significantly and the QBCC will know more about your business than ever before.
QBCC licenced business owners and anyone who oversees or manages the finances of a QBCC Licensee should attend this seminar for expert insight into the requirements, the looming 31 December deadline, strategies to reduce risk and ensure your valuable licence remains compliant with the myriad of financial obligations.
About the seminar
BDO Partner, Shannon Rowe, will discuss:
- Overview of the QBCC Financial Reporting Framework
- The looming 31 December deadline - what is required and practical considerations
- Comparing the new reporting requirements with the existing MFR Report
- Understanding your balance sheet from a QBCC perspective
- Specific strategies to reduce risk and manage your QBCC financial obligations
- How structure choice impacts your Licence conditions
- Specific QBCC treatment of Related Party Loans.
You will also hear insights from other industry professionals and have the opportunity to address any queries and comments.