Global Risk Landscape 2021
27 July 2021
Drawing on the experiences and insights of 500 senior global business leaders, the sixth edition of BDO’s Global Risk Landscape Report reveals the characteristics of those who have best adapted during the pandemic.
From blame culture and obstacles, to responsive decision-making and the adoption of technology and its associated risks, the report looks at all aspects of risk management and mitigation.
Just some of the questions addressed by the 2021 Global Risk Landscape Report include:
- Why did a quarter of senior global business leaders not respond quickly enough to the pandemic?
- How did businesses adapt to unparalleled levels of disruption?
- Is having an appetite for risk the defence against a crisis and should you be overhauling how you manage business risk?
- What risks are CEOs thinking will come next, and how will they rise to them?
- How will long-term risk management principles change after this year?
Download the full Global Risk Landscape 2021 Report to find out more, or for a more specific perspective on a world region, read the four regional white papers that explore the differing business risks and attitudes to risk for Europe, Middle East and Africa, Americas and APAC.
Download 2021 Report