Accounting News, December 2013
12 December 2013
In this edition, we look at the new hedge accounting rules released at the end of November by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). We give a round-up of new and amended accounting standards and interpretations that may impact your 31 December 2013 annual and half-year financial statements. We also look at ASIC’s recent Information Sheet 183 Directors and Financial Reporting which provides guidance to directors on their financial reporting responsibilities.
In this issue
- New rules make hedge accounting easier
- What’s new for December 2013 financial reports?
- ASIC issues guidance to directors on financial reporting responsibilities
- Charities have more time to lodge their annual information statements
- New BDO publications
- Comments sought on exposure drafts