BDO Federal Budget 2016 Breakfast - Brisbane
05 May 2016
On Thursday 5 May 2015 BDO in Brisbane held its annual Federal Budget Breakfast at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Mark Molesworth, BDO Tax Partner, provided an analysis of the Budget and explained the implications for business, sectors, individuals and the tax reform agenda.
Following the presentation, Dr Ray Weekes, Queensland Chairman of The CEO Institute, moderated a discussion between our expert panellists to discuss the likely impacts on communities, families, the economy, business confidence and the political landscape.
The panel of experts were:
- Dr Adam Walk, Consulting Financial Economist & Director, Drew Walk and Co
- Dr Anne Tiernan, Professor, School of Government and International Relations, Griffith University
- Dominique Lamb, Director - Legal Division, National Retail Association
- Mark Henley, Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Council of Social Service
- Wayne Gerard, Co-founder & CEO, RedEye.
Watch below for this year's presentation and panel discussion.
Read the 2016 Federal Budget report.