Asia Pacific Region – Transfer Pricing Perspectives from around the world: Navigating through Crisis
12 November 2020
As individuals and businesses cope with the converging effects of COVID-19 and its economic fallout, they must also prepare for and adapt to new global tax challenges. BDO’s transfer pricing webinar series highlights timely updates with interactive discussions from our global transfer pricing leaders.
Discussion topics include:
- Practical solutions to transfer pricing issues resulting from COVID-19
- Transfer pricing implications of the proposed guidance to be issued by OECD on Taxing the Digital Economy Pillars 1 and 2
- The impact of increased global supply chain restructuring on transfer pricing policies.
- Zara Ritchie, Partner and National Leader, Transfer Pricing Services, BDO Australia
- Bernice Tan, Executive Director and Leader, Transfer Pricing, BDO Malaysia
- Dr Enoch Hsu, Partner and Leader, Transfer Pricing, BDO Hong Kong
- Elis Tan, Executive Director and Leader, Transfer Pricing, BDO Singapore
- Jiger Saiya, Partner and Leader, Tax Regulatory Services, BDO India
- Michelle Mianova, Partner Transfer Pricing, BDO Indonesia