Allan commenced his career with BDO in the Corporate & International Tax team in 2011.
He has experience across a broad range of industries providing taxation advice and compliance services to medium to large businesses. Throughout his career, Allan has held key roles on client engagements, specialising in mining and exploration, international transactions, tax consolidations and tax effect accounting.
Allan has notably held an in-house tax advisor role with multinational group Altrad in previous years, whilst maintaining high quality service to the rest of his client base. His experience has given him a solid commercial understanding of business needs.
- Taxation Compliance & Advisory
- Tax Effect Accounting
- Tax Consolidations
- Tax Due Diligence
- International Tax
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majors in Accounting & Finance)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand