Andrew has worked in the financial services industry since 1986 and has been with BDO Private Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd since 1999. He consults to and serves on the boards of private and family-owned businesses on investment matters. Andrew also sits on an Investment Advisory Committee for a large private school in Brisbane.
Andrew also has extensive experience in dealing with professionals, small to medium sized business owners and senior executives including directors of public companies. As a partner, Andrew’s role includes working with wealth advisers to develop strategies and provide advice to clients to meet their needs and objectives.
- Providing financial planning advice and assisting high net worth clients develop strategies to meet their needs and objectives
- Assisting not-for-profit organisations develop and implement investment strategies
- Assisted with the implementation of investment policy statements and procedures for not-for-profit organisations
- Assisted with the development and implementation of a strategic charter for a large family owned investment company
- Certified Financial Planner (FPA)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
- Member, CPA Australia
- Member, Financial Planning Association