Chris’ experience includes servicing our client’s taxation and accounting compliance requirements as well as undertaking consulting services including, but not limited to business structuring and tax planning.
Chris primarily services small to medium enterprises (SME’s) and private groups, providing our clients with a lateral approach when undertaking compliance and consulting assignments.
Chris prides himself on producing a high level quality of work in a timely manner for all clients, with his continued focus on building client relations and exceeding client expectations.
- Business Structuring
- Tax Planning and Consulting
- Sale of Business Advice
- Division 7A Planning
- Small Business CGT Concessions
- Business Succession and Estate Planning
- Accounting Process Improvement
- Taxation and Accounting Compliance
- Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of Tax Institute of Australia