Chris is an Associate Director in the Risk Advisory group at BDO in Brisbane. Chris leads the Project and Technology Risk practice in Queensland, focussing on assisting clients to gain confidence that their technology investment will deliver business value in a risk-managed manner.
Chris has more than 20 years’ experience across the end-to-end technology lifecycle, incorporating software development, technical operations, project management, strategy, program assurance, and CIO advisory.
Chris applies his extensive public sector and not-for-profit experience to identify pragmatic solutions for the reduction of risk, and leverage of technology-enabled opportunity for his clients.
- Program and Project advisory and assurance
- Technology Project management
- Portfolio identification and prioritisation
- Systems and business analysis
- IT Strategy development and assessment
- CIO advisory
- Technology audit and risk assessment
- Government and Public Sector
- Financial Services
- Technology, Media & entertainment and telecommunications
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling
- Master of Management
- Accredited Mental Health First Aider (MHFA)
- Prince2 Foundations and Practitioner
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)