Cristian Ulloa specialises in Strategic Leadership Development, HR Strategy formulation, HR Measurement and Workforce Planning and has over 20 years experience working with both public and private sector organisations.
Prior to joining BDO, Cristian was a Principal for Mercer Human Resource Consulting. Cristian was responsible for the project management and implementation of HR Strategic Planning, HR & Corporate Services Functional Reviews, Workforce Planning and Talent Management Solutions, and the development of Human Resource Strategic Reporting Solutions for a number of major Australian and Asia Pacific based organisations.
- Workforce Planning & Talent Management
- Organisation Review & Re-design
- Leadership Strategy Design & Measurement
- Development and implementation of competency and talent management frameworks for various organisations including the implementation of online assessment and career development tools.
- Led the design, development and launch of the Gente Online Capability Assessment System - GoCAS®
- Development and implementation of workforce strategy and strategic workforce planning frameworks for various public and private sector organisations in Australia and New Zealand.
- Developed and implemented a strategic workforce planning framework and support materials for the Queensland Government.
- Organisational Design & Talent Strategy for organisations within the Asia Pacific Region including Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Land Information New Zealand, East Timor Banking Payments Authority, & Fidelity International.
- Undertaken various culture and capability audits for private sector organisations focusing on board capability and renewal programs.
- Cristian has also worked with and provided advice to a number of organisations within the State and Commonwealth Government Departments including, Australian Taxation Office, Child Support Agency, NSW Premiers Department, Victorian Department of Premier & Cabinet, Queensland Treasury, Queensland Department of Transport & Main Roads
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), University of Technology Sydney
- Member, Australian Institute of Management
- Member, Australian Human Resource Institute