Gavin is an Associate Director in the Business Services division at BDO in Brisbane. Gavin helps clients manage their accounting and tax compliance obligations.
Gavin focuses on delivering optimal outcomes for clients by advising them of the best strategies for managing their tax affairs, whilst also ensuring their compliance risks are managed.
Gavin has worked at BDO for over 10 years as an experienced tax adviser with a focus on exceptional client service, putting the client’s needs first.
- Financial statement and income tax return preparation
- Taxation compliance and advice
- Tax effect accounting
- Managed fund distribution calculations
- Strategic and commercial advice
- Tax structuring
- Purchase/sale of business
- International tax
- Financial investment management
- ASX listed companies
- Real estate and construction
- Small business
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – Major in international business finance
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)
- Diploma of financial planning
- Member, Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Fellow of the Tax Institute of Australia
- Member, Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) finance and taxation committee