Grant is a Partner in our Infrastructure Advisory team with BDO Sydney. He has over 19 years of experience in infrastructure planning, business case development and program and project management.
With an extensive background in government infrastructure, Grant specialises in devising project strategy and delivery approaches to address technical, stakeholder and government decision-making needs. He has a proven track record with collaborating with key stakeholders and communities to shape city building transport and precinct development projects.
Grant has also played key consulting and government leadership roles on numerous high-profile projects including the Western Sydney Rapid Bus, Western Sydney Transport & Roads Portfolio Office, NSW Special Activation Precincts, Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, Gold Coast Light Rail Stage 2 and various TransLink public transport infrastructure programs.
His in-depth expertise, industry know-how and people-first approach give Grant unique insights into Australia’s infrastructure landscape allowing him to develop innovative solutions and guide his clients through complex and challenging projects.
- Feasibility studies for transport infrastructure and development proposals
- Business case development and assurance
- Infrastructure program and project management
- Stakeholder management and project interface management
- Government and Public Sector
- Real Estate and Construction
- Registered Practitioner, MSP (Project Management)
- Registered Practitioner, PRINCE2 (Project Management)
- Graduate Diploma Urban and Regional Planning
- Bachelor of Built Environment Urban and Regional Planning