James began working in the Financial Advice industry in 2006. He recently relocated from Tamworth, NSW to Cairns with his wife and children. He is passionate about helping Australian families to achieve a more secure financial future, by focusing on empowering clients to have the confidence to make more informed financial decisions and gain a stronger understanding of how to set and achieve their goals.
James builds deep, long lasting relationships with his clients based on trust and respect. He has a strong rural background and a passion for Australian Agriculture.
- Financial planning advice and education
- Wealth creation
- Superannuation including SMSF
- Salary sacrifice and salary packaging
- Direct equities
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning
- Personal protection advice
- Cashflow and debt management advice.
- Bachelor of Business (Agricultural Commerce)
- Masters of Applied Finance (Majoring in Financial Planning)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA).