Jonathan is an Associate Director in the People Advisory team who helps clients with workforce planning, people strategies and capability development.
Drawing on his extensive people advisory background and 10 years’ experience working in people advisory and the healthcare sector, he helps solve people related problems through the delivery of exceptional client service.
Jonathan is a HR professional who specialises in leadership and team development, organisational re-design and change, employee engagement, and conduct and performance matters. Jonathan has over ten years’ experience within public sector organisations. Prior to joining BDO, Jonathan worked at West Moreton Health where he was responsible for People and Culture client services including organisational redesign, executive recruitment, talent management, and leadership capability development.
- Leadership, culture and organisational change
- Engagement and communication
- Remuneration reviews and incentive design
- Performance and conduct matters
- Talent management and workforce planning
- People strategy and HR operating model design.
- Led Executive and Board remuneration reviews for a variety of organisations across Australia
- Design and implementation of an executive incentive scheme for a medium-sized private enterprise
- Organisational structure redesign for a large public hospital in Queensland
- Workforce planning and workforce management review for large public sector Government department with over 90,000 employees
- People strategy development for a number of large complex organisations
- Development and implementation of an organisation-wide performance appraisal system including leadership standards
- Led the organisational-wide review of decision making delegations to facilitate improved and responsive outcomes
- Revitalisation of the HR service delivery model, including the implementation of a Business Partner model and service offering
- Development and implementation of a people strategy and plan for a large complex organisation
- Led strategy and approaches for long-standing and complex industrial matters, including conduct and performance
- Undertook an organisational efficiency review involving extensive consultation analysis and reporting to improve outcomes.
- Master of Human Resource Management, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Business Management, Griffith University
- Diploma of Project Management, Charles Darwin University.