Kay joined BDO WA in 2017, bringing to the team experience in technical accounting services and transaction services. She worked in the technical accounting department of a global accounting firm in Perth for four years. Prior to this she worked in the transaction services department of a global accounting firm in London, specialising in deal structuring.
Kay has practical experience in IFRS transition projects having worked on two large projects when she first moved to Australia in 2004.
- IFRS Expertise
- Listed company reporting
- Implementation of IFRS 9, 15 and 16
- IFRS conversion projects
- University of Cambridge, England – M.A. (Hons) in mathematics and management studies
- Ecole Centrale Paris, France – Masters degree equivalent in economics and management
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)