Michael has a strong track record as an entrepreneur and business adviser, launching his first company at 21 and spending the next 13 years leveraging technology to build 5 companies across a range of industries.
In recent years Michael has moved from operating his own businesses, to be an adviser to innovative companies and a mentor to startup founders in the AgTech and environmental sustainability sectors.
Michael leads the development of the AgTech practice at BDO, working with AgTech companies and Agribusiness to commercialise new technology and drive adoption outcomes throughout the Agri-food industry.
Michael is the Expert In Residence at the University of Adelaide ThincLab Waite AgTech incubator, and an Assessment Board member for the South Australian Research, Commercialisation and Startup Fund.
View AgTech Capability
- Commercialisation strategy
- Agribusiness market engagement
- Investor Readiness and Capital Raising
- Business Operating System development
- Requirements development
- Solution identification and due diligence
- Solution Architecture
- Data integration and analytics
AgTech Eco-System Advisory
- Accelerator and Incubator support
- AgTech investor due diligence
- Eco-system research and insights
- Eco-system engagement strategies
- Diploma in Project Management
- SaFE Agile Certified
- ITIL 4.0 Certified
- Certified Salesforce Administrator