Neil is a senior Audit Partner of BDO in Perth with extensive experience working with ASX listed and private companies including subsidiaries of multinational companies, and not-for-profit organisations. He is highly regarded for his depth of experience in financial reporting and audit & assurance, and his hands on, practical approach when working with clients in the middle market sector.
Neil has more than 30 years’ public and private practice experience in audit, accounting and advisory roles, in Australia and Europe. He has also worked at partner level in public practice for the past 20 years.
Advising clients in the increasingly complex area of financial reporting, addressing their statutory and other assurance requirements. Neil also has extensive experience preparing investigating accountant’s reports for capital raising requirements and has led due diligence teams in mergers and acquisitions.
Neil commenced with BDO Perth in 2016 following more than 5 years as a Partner with Deloitte Perth, and 14 years as a Partner with PKF, where he was Managing Partner of the WA practice. During this time he served on a number of national committees, including the national board of directors.
- Statutory external audit
- Financial reporting and accounting advisory
- Investigating accountant’s reports
- Due diligence
- Other agreed scope assurance engagements
- Natural Resources
- Building and Construction
- Other consumer business services
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- CA - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
- Graduate, Institute of Directors in Australia