Nicholas is a partner with more than 20 years’ experience in business transformation and advisory services.
He is retained by directors, executive management teams and their advisers as a project leader to develop strategic and practical ways to improve business performance – identifying and leveraging the critical instruments of the business, improving accountability, enhancing stakeholder relationships, strengthening financial performance and ultimately delivering greater enterprise value.
- Enterprise enhancement
- Performance improvement
- Strategic reviews
- Workouts / company restructuring.
- Real estate and construction
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member CPA Australia
- Member, CAANZ
- VIC Agents Representative
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA).
- Trustee of a not-for-profit foundation
- Chairman of fundraising committee of a not-for-profit, rebuilding its operating facility.