Nicole is a Director with the Business Services team in Brisbane. She has over 20 years’ experience in providing professional advice and services to a wide range of SME businesses.
She has worked directly with private entities and high net worth individuals across various industries to provide business advice on succession strategies, estate planning, financial reporting, governance, and tax.
Nicole takes a very hands-on approach in helping businesses and individuals to achieve their goals. She prides herself on building strong relationships with her clients, no matter what the size, which allows her to advise her clients with solutions that suits their needs and goals. Nicole has a strong interest and is passionate about the food and agriculture industry.
- Corporate and personal tax planning, structuring and compliance
- Corporate strategy
- Renewal resources and gas compensation advice
- Succession strategies and estate planning
- Family business support
- Three way budgets and business governance
- Assistance in various aspects of business/asset acquisition and sale
- Annual tax compliance and financial reporting
- Food & Agribusiness
- Private Equity
- Renewal Resources
- Bachelor of Business
- Chartered Accountant – CAANZ
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member of Queensland Rural, Regional and Remote Women’s Network
- Member of Australian Women in Agriculture
- Chair, Finance and Audit Committee, Gymnastics Queensland
- Chair, Finance and Audit Committee, Wynnum Manly Leagues Club