Paul is a Partner in the Financial Services division with over 27 years of experience and extensive knowledge in complex time-bound and business-critical programs. Paul is a pragmatic, collaborative, and outcomes-focused leader.
Paul’s focus is to provide Program Management Office (PMO) and Execution services to ensure the delivery of high-quality and responsive client execution and that our work programs are efficient and project managed through to completion, meeting all deadlines.
Paul has a proven record in executing projects to fixed deadlines using various methods to achieve success.
His experience includes independent expert programs, legal and compliance, remediation, risk transformation, organisation change, operations, and service transformation, joint ventures and partnerships, corporate start-ups, offshoring and outsourcing, technology innovation and delivery, and new operating model development.
Paul joined BDO within the Audit and Assurance practice after many successful years working in consulting firms and across the banking sector.
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Program Governance and Execution Management
- Execution of Independent Expert (IE) programs
- Execution of Independent Assurance Expert (IAE) programs
- Resource augmentation and secondments
- Risk, regulatory and remediation programs
- Project Assurance and Change Reviews
- Project rescues
- Business transformation programs
- New operating model development
- Digital Business Transformation Management, CXO Transformation
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Affiliate Member, CA ANZ