Ryan Kris is an Associate Director in BDO Sydney’s Digital & Technology Advisory practice. He runs the Digital PMO and is technical lead for Blockchain and Digital Assets.
In his role, Ryan helps clients design, build and deliver digital and technology projects. Utilising his deep experience leading intrapreneurship and innovation activities he helps clients execute on their key programs of work to meet their strategic objectives.
Through his career, Ryan has managed large projects for major banks, telecommunication companies and the Government – with a key focus on data, digital infrastructure and agile management to deliver value and outcomes for clients.
Ryan has strong stakeholder relationship management and brings an excellent skillset in co-design. Ryan is trained and experienced in contemporary business analysis and agile delivery techniques, enabling him to work at both executive and operational levels. This approach allows him to bring the business on the design and change journey, maintain a customer focus, and ensure project success.
Ryan’s passion for innovative technology extends to his industry role as Co-Chair of Blockchain Australia Young Professionals. In this role, Ryan has supported the industry development of Australia’s National Blockchain Roadmap, and acted as a technical advisor in support of crypto and blockchain client engagements.
- Program governance and risk management
- Agile delivery management
- Information management and data governance
- Product development
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Blockchain and crypto assets
- Solution assessment and vendor management
- Customer experience (CX) journey mapping
- Finance and Banking
- Cyber Security
- AARNet – Program manager for the build of a Cyber Security Operations Centre for Australian universities to help identify, investigate and mitigate cyber security threats
- Commonwealth Bank - Data management and governance project. Agile scrum leader for completion of data lineage, critical data elements and controls and risk documentation for Pillar 3 and APS 113 data quality
- Professional services law firm - Digital transformation for analytics platform creating capabilities for data-driven decision making. Performance analysis, both operational and financial.
- South Australia's Department of Premier and Cabinet - Responsible for creating web architecture and content framework for a government and community entrepreneurship program
- iiNet - Supported the acquisition of Australia’s largest private ISP by a larger public ASX listed telecommunications company. Ryan led the planning, resourcing and communication to manage change and realise synergies across frontline departments post-merger
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business (Management Information Systems)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- ITIL4 Service Management
- Co-Chair of Blockchain Australia Young Professionals.