Tim leads the project assurance capability for the digital and technology advisory team in Adelaide.
Tim has over 25 years of experience working in the ICT industry. He started his career as an information systems operator in the Royal Australian Navy, completing his service as a member of the commissioning crew of HMAS Anzac.
Tim has worked for several global organisations, performing a range of roles supporting customers in the Asia Pacific region. This experience includes:
- Establishing and managing IT Service Desk capabilities across the region
- Management of significant outsourced IT support contracts, including service delivery, commercial, contract and relationship management
- Helping deliver large and complex technology programs and projects
- Working with government to design and implement digital and physical citizen services.
- Business case and cost benefit analysis
- IT service Delivery
- IT service modelling
- Program and project advisory
- IT transformation and cloud services
- IT services evaluation and procurement
- Stakeholder engagement
- Customer experience design
- User persona development
- Digital citizen identity.
- Government & public sector
- Technology, media & entertainment and telecommunications
- Manufacturing & wholesale
- Financial services
- ITIL® V4 Certification
- Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving Methodology certification.
- Director and Board Member, The Cobra Foundation.