Tax planning and regulatory compliance for future business aspirations
Proactive tax planning and structuring is all about flexibility. Whether you're starting or acquiring a new business, expanding overseas, anticipating retirement or simply want to be more proactive in managing your tax, you need both a plan and an efficient structure.
The right business structure and ownership model has a huge impact on asset protection, tax planning and regulatory compliance, succession, wealth creation and the ability to allow expansion without significant cost.
BDO Australia tax planning and compliance services
From fringe benefits tax (FBT) to employee share schemes and everything in between, BDO Australia’s tax experts have extensive experience in all areas of tax planning and regulatory compliance.
We work with you to structure your business and personal affairs to meet your current and future goals, while complying with all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements. Our tax planning and regulatory compliance services cover:
- Small business capital gains tax concessions
- Employee share schemes
- Fringe benefits tax (FBT) and salary packaging
- Planning and transaction advice
- Research and development tax concessions
- International tax services
- Assistance with ATO tax audits and investigations
- Self-managed superannuation fund administration and regulatory compliance.
Our team of experts has decades of experience in navigating areas of tax sensitivity and ability to influence. Explore our tax services for more detail about our tax capability and experience.