BDO in Australia's operational response to COVID-19
BDO in Australia’s current precautionary measures and protocols include*:
- Whether working in the office, remotely or a combination of both, we are committed to maintaining our high-quality client service levels and operating in a business-as-usual manner
- BDO is continually monitoring possible impacts on our business and further refining our plans to ensure that there is minimal risk to the provision of our services to businesses and individuals
- BDO has long been committed to a flexible workplace, and we have the technological, cultural and operational infrastructure to enable all staff to work from home or another location
- Some of our events are now taking place in a virtual setting, such as webinars or video conferencing
- We continue to encourage our people, clients and guests to follow the advice of the Australian Government and Health advice regarding slowing the spread of COVID-19 and self-isolation
- All international and most interstate business travel remains suspended
- BDO wishes you, your family and colleagues well during this difficult time.
For more information, please contact your local BDO Partner or local office.
*This information is subject to change without notice