Being a Graduate with BDO gives you the opportunity to get involved in real client work immediately, with support from your partners and team every step of the way. We seek Graduates who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment.
We offer Graduate positions (varying each year) for the following teams/service lines:
- Audit & Superannuation
- Business Services
- Corporate Finance
How to apply
Applications for our 2020/2021 Graduate program are due to open on Monday 17 February 2020.
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted as they come in with an estimated close date of Sunday 29 March 2020 so we encourage you to apply early.
Keep an eye on our BDO Job Board and follow the BDO Careers Facebook page for further information, application dates, events and more.
Our selection process
As a BDO graduate you will:
- Be studying your final year of have completed (within 18 months prior to your application) a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting) or Commerce/Law with an Accounting major. Or for our Advisory positions, an IT or Business degree.
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Have motivation for continuous learning
- Be a dynamic team player who can complement our diverse and energetic team.
What happens once you’ve applied?
- You’ll receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application is reviewed by the People & Culture team
- We identify a short-list of applicants we would like to invite to complete online interviews and make contact with them
- The recruitment process will then involve interviewing and selection testing
- Once applications are closed, all candidates will receive notification of their outcome via email.
Phone +61 8 7324 6000
Email [email protected]
Please note: You must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen OR Australian Permanent Resident to apply.