We’re excited to offer Graduate positions across our service lines of Superannuation, Audit, Business Services and Advisory. We seek graduates who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment.
How to apply
Applications for our 2018/2019 program are now closed and will reopen in early 2019. To keep an eye out for additional roles that may be advertised throughout the year, please visit the BDO Job Board. Please follow the BDO Careers Facebook page for upcoming application dates, events and more.
Our selection process
As a BDO graduate you will:
- Be studying your final year or have completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting) or Commerce/Law with an Accounting major. Or for our Advisory positions, an IT or Business degree.
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Have motivation for continuous learning
- Be a dynamic team player who can complement our diverse and energetic team.
What happens once you’ve applied?
- You’ll receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application is reviewed by the People & Culture team
- We identify a short-list of applicants we would like to interview and make contact with them
- The recruitment process will then involve interviewing and selection testing.
Phone +61 8 7324 6000