We’re excited to offer Graduate positions across our service lines of Audit & Superannuation, Advisory & Business Services. We seek graduates who want to develop their career in a nurturing and welcoming professional services environment.
How to apply
Applications for our 2019/2020 Graduate program are due to open on Monday 4 February 2019. Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted as they come in so we encourage you to apply early. To keep an eye out for additional roles that may be advertised throughout the year, please visit the BDO Job Board. Please follow the BDO Careers Facebook page for upcoming application dates, events and more.
Our selection process
As a BDO graduate you will:
- Be studying your final year of have completed (within 18 months prior to your application) a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting) or Commerce/Law with an Accounting major. Or for our Advisory positions, an IT or Business degree.
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Have motivation for continuous learning
- Be a dynamic team player who can complement our diverse and energetic team.
What happens once you’ve applied?
- You’ll receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application is reviewed by the People & Culture team
- We identify a short-list of applicants we would like to invite to complete online interviews and make contact with them
- The recruitment process will then involve interviewing and selection testing
- Once applications are closed, all candidates will receive notification of their outcome via email.
Phone +61 8 7324 6000