The BDO (Nth Qld) Vacation program runs each year for four weeks between December and February. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain paid work experience in North Queensland’s leading professional services firm.
Our Vacation program applications are open to students completing their penultimate (second last) year of a Bachelor of Business/Commerce (Accounting) degree or a dual degree being a Bachelor of Business/Commerce (Accounting) as well as a Bachelor of Laws.
During our structured Vacation program, our Vacation students will participate in interactive on boarding workshops, facilitated group case studies and valuable practical experience. Our Vacation students will enhance their skills by using technologically advanced systems and training programs and will gain exposure to a broad range of disciplines and services while being supported by a designated buddy.
We look forward to immersing our Vacationers into the BDO culture and as members of our team.
How does the recruitment process work?
- Applications will open on the BDO website
- Submit your application (cover letter, resume and academic transcript)
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Your application will be reviewed by the People & Culture Team
- Shortlisted applicants will receive an email inviting them to complete an online video interview
- Selected applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview
- The final shortlist will be required to complete online testing
- Reference and background checking will be completed
- Offers will be made.
We only consider applicants with the right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis.
How to apply
Applications for our student recruitment programs are now closed and will reopen in February/March 2022.
To stay informed and keep up to date with recruitment opportunities, events and more:
Olandah Channells - People & Culture Adviser
+61 7 4046 0045
Cairns Corporate Tower, Level 1/15 Lake St, Cairns City QLD 4870
Email: [email protected]