The BDO Cairns Vacation program runs each year for four weeks during December/January/February. This is a fantastic opportunity for paid work experience in one of Far North Queensland’s leading accounting firms.
The program is open to students completing the second year of their Business/Commerce (Accounting) degree. Our Vacatione students gain valuable practical experience, enhancing their skills and gaining exposure to a broad range of disciplines and services.
How does the recruitment process work?
- Applications will open on the BDO website
- You submit your application (cover letter, resume and academic transcript)
- Your application will be reviewed by the People & Culture Team
- Shortlisted applicants will receive an email inviting them to complete a one-way online video interview
- Selected applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview
- The final shortlist will be required to complete online testing, including personality, cognitive ability and competencies testing
- Reference checking will be completed for the successful candidates
- Offers will be made.
We only consider applicants with the right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis.
How to apply
Applications for 2018/2019 vacation program are now closed and will open again in early 2019. Please follow the BDO Careers Facebook page and the BDO Nth Qld Facebook page for upcoming application dates, events and more.
For more information, please contact the Cairns People & Culture team:
Bonnie Mueller - People & Culture Coordinator
+61 7 4046 0000