BDO WA’s Vacation Program is for university students in their penultimate year of study to gain ‘real life’ exposure to how their chosen discipline works in practice.
Our Vacation Program is our preferred talent pipeline to our Graduate positions. So if you’re looking for a Graduate role within BDO WA, we strongly encourage you to apply for the Vacation Program prior to completing your studies.
BDO WA is pleased to offer Vacation work opportunities in the following divisions:
- Advisory (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Advisory (Corporate Finance)
- Business Services
What we look for
- Solid academic achievement to-date
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Involvement in extracurricular activities
- Commercial awareness
- Team work and problem solving skills
- Right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis post completion of studies.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed. To keep an eye out for additional roles that may be advertised throughout the year, please visit the BDO Job Board. Please follow the BDO Careers Facebook page for upcoming application dates, events and more.
For more information and to keep up to date with our recruitment follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Alternatively, should you wish to speak to a member of our People & Culture team, please contact:
People & Culture Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Applications not accepted by email.