BDO Sydney is located in the heart of the CBD, only a short walk to Wynyard Station and overlooking the brand new Barangaroo precinct. We are growing at a rapid rate and have more than 300 professionals working across audit, business services, shared services, tax and advisory, all of whom are committed to delivering exceptional client service every day.
Your Career – Our Commitment
At BDO Sydney, we are committed to providing our Graduates & Cadets a strong foundation for their career. We understand that you are starting a new and exciting journey, which is why we offer opportunities to work alongside experienced professionals within the industry. Our dedicated managers and partners will assist you to reach your full potential by tailoring your talent and experience across a wide variety of industries and clients.
Are you looking for a firm that is truly committed to you and the ongoing development of your career? The advantage of joining the BDO team is that:
- We offer nationally-recognised training and internal professional development courses to keep you moving forward;
- We have a global reach and offer employees international secondment opportunities;
- You’ll have the tools and resources you need to perform to your highest potential;
- We have modern, open-plan offices to facilitate high performance, collaboration and communication – while empowering greater flexibility for your personal working style.
At BDO Sydney, we practice agile working and deem flexibility as critical to our people’s success. We offer flexible working arrangements to all of our people, to not only help them achieve a healthy work-life balance, but to also achieve lasting relationships throughout our firm.
Balance and fun
While we’re looking for people who are driven to succeed, we also like to have fun. Our Graduates and Cadets enjoy:
- BDO’s health and wellbeing program BWell, which embodies a monthly theme from flu shots, mindfulness to outdoor fitness and massages
- Sporting competitions and event
- Our BDO social club organise regular events, such as team bonding days, lawn bowls and trivia nights
- Casual Fridays, Friday drinks, Monthly staff updates and of course the annual EOFY and Christmas parties
- Corporate memberships and discounts for travel, gym membership and health insurance
- We’re also a great supporter of not-for-profit organisations and frequently involve ourselves in fundraising initiatives through our BDO Foundation.
Applications open Monday 17th February 2020 and close Sunday 5th April 2020.
Applications open Friday 26th June 2020 and close Friday 28th August 2020.