BDO Sydney offers vacation positions to those in their penultimate year of study at University. This is a great opportunity for students to find out more about the type of work that BDO does and the culture of the firm before applying for a graduate role with us.
The Sydney Vacation program is held in June/July, November/December and January/February each year. The vacation program is between four week to eight weeks in length depending on the divison.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for Vacationers who:
- Are currently in their penultimate year of a relevant single or dual undergraduate or postgraduate degree and due to graduate in mid or the end of 2022
- Display solid academic achievement
- Are a permanent resident of Australia
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Are involved in extra-curricular activities
- Are a dynamic team player with an innovative approach to work and life
- Have motivation for continuous learning and development.
What happens once you apply?
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Each application we receive is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition Team
- We identify a short-list of applicants we would like to interview and make contact with them
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a video interview and psychometric testing
- Successful applicants after the video interview stage, will then be invited to attend an interview in the BDO office or online (dependent on current restrictions).
How to Apply
Applications for our student recruitment programs are now closed and will reopen in February/March 2022.
Keep an eye on our BDO Job Board and follow the BDO Facebook page for further information, application dates, events and more.
Email: [email protected]