Multi-Color Corporation Acquires Supa Stik
The M&A team acted in the capacity of lead sell side M&A advisory to Supa Stik, which was acquired by Multi-Color Corporation. Supa Stik is the largest provider of labels to the Western Australian wine and pharmaceuticals industry, producing self-adhesive labels and other products for roll-fed application systems. Multi-Color acquired the 45-year-old Perth Company in an all cash deal.
BDO’s role included:
- Providing advice on commercial and financial structuring issues
- Preparation of Information Memorandum and Financial Model
- Preparing a list of potential acquirers
- Contacting and chairing meetings with potential acquirers
- Leading pricing and structuring negotiations
- Managing the due diligence process
- Project managing the legal teams for the completion of the sale and purchase agreement
- General support of other matters required to complete the transaction.