Growth Index Comparison Tool
What does a high-performing middle-market company look like? The middle-market segment is diverse in terms of size and sectors and this can make it hard for businesses to determine how they are performing against their competitors. In light of this, we are pleased to launch our Growth Index Comparison Tool, which may be used somewhat as a proxy for Australian middle-market businesses to benchmark organisational performance.
This interactive benchmarking tool, allows users to drill down and evaluate their performance based on sector, location, company type, and revenue. Of course, there is significantly more detail required to truly benchmark organisational performance, but it provides a good base to start.
How to use the tool
- Explore the Growth Index by using the Microsoft Power BI toolbar below to scroll through pages 1-4
- On page 2, drill down on the sector analysis by highlighting the relevant year on the left-sided form box
- On page 3, use the growth analysis drop-down boxes to drill down by industry group, state, company type, and revenue range.
- For a larger view, expand the double-ended arrows found on the right-hand side of the Power BI toolbar
- Share the tool using the icons on the Power Bi tool.
If you would like to discuss the results of the BDO comparison tool further, please contact our team.