Amy is an Associate Director in the Business Services team at BDO in Brisbane. She has over 15 years’ experience providing taxation advice to clients from a wide range of industries and sectors. Her focus is on building strong relationships with her clients to better understand their business goals and ensure her advice is tailored to each client’s unique operating landscape.
Amy has experience working with high net-worth individuals, small to medium sized businesses and large, foreign owned corporations. She provides advice on income tax, GST, tax consolidations, tax-effect accounting, international tax issues, state taxes and superannuation compliance.
Amy leverages both the internal BDO and external network to ensure her clients receive the right advice for all of their business needs.
- Income tax return and financial statement preparation
- BAS preparation and review
- Tax effect accounting
- Tax structuring
- Tax consolidation
- Purchase/sale of business
- International tax
- Payroll tax
- Goods and services tax.
- Advisor to new entities
- Advisor in relation to employee related taxes
- Advisor to tax consolidations.
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Queensland University of Technology
- Chartered Accountant
- Certified Advisor – Xero.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand