Andrew is a Partner in BDO in Sydney's Corporate Finance team, and brings over 18 years of experience to the group. He is known for establishing strong relationships and trust across organisations as well as building value in rapidly changing industries.
Over his career, Andrew has had extensive experience in all aspects of corporate finance and now focuses specifically on acquisitions, divestments, mergers and demergers as well as strategy development.
Before returning to BDO, Andrew spent seven years at Fairfax Media most recently as Senior Leader in Strategy and Corporate Development. His first 11 years of professional life were spent working across the BDO international network in London, New York, United Arab Emirates and Sydney.
- Mergers and demergers
- Integration and separation assistance
- Strategic advice
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology
- Private Equity
- Director – BDO Corporate Finance (East Coast) Pty Ltd (AFS Licence 247420)
- BA (Hons) – University of Sheffield
- Member – BDO Sydney’s Private Equity Group
- Member – BDO Sydney’s Telecommunications, Media & Technology
- Fellow of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)