Angus is a Director with over 15 years’ experience in accountancy practice. His ‘never give up’ attitude, technical knowledge and dedication to getting the right outcomes for clients sees him working with businesses, industry associations and government in Australia and New Zealand to find solutions for difficult problems.
Angus has experience in advising businesses of all sizes on business improvement, structuring and re-structuring, financial modelling and feasibility projects, tax minimisation and asset protection, together with ongoing business and management advice. He is particularly focused on helping small to medium sized businesses (SMEs) and sits on advisory groups and boards for a number of clients.
Angus has been instrumental in working with industry to develop statistical based research for benchmarking, and in the analysis of data to inform decisions and industry advocacy. His belief in innovation has seen the development of Parki – a business intelligence tool specifically for the tourist park industry.
- Business structuring and re-structuring
- Business improvement and growth advisory services
- Business acquisitions and preparation for exit
- GST, income tax, stamp duty and fringe benefits tax advice and compliance services
- Financial modelling and budgeting
- Assistance with structuring and investor presentations for government grants and private investment
- Research reports and regional impact reports
- Selection and implementation of benchmarking and business intelligence tools for industry, groups and private businesses
- Integration of business operating systems
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Real Estate & Construction
- Technology, Media & Entertainment and Telecommunications
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Economics)
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Chartered Accountant
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand