Brad has more than 30 years’ experience with global and mid-tier accounting firms. He provides consulting services in all areas of business taxation specialising in capital gains tax and business restructuring. Brad gives his clients practical, as well as technical advice. He has experience in providing these services to medium to large private businesses across a wide range of industries.
Brad joined us from PWC, where he spent over 5 years working in the Private Clients area. Prior to this, he was a partner at MGI Melbourne.
- Business Services
- Business Structuring
- Due Diligence
- Asset Protection
- Domestic Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Medium to large private business
- Bachelor of Business (B.Bus.), Accounting
- Masters of Taxation (MTax)
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants, Australia and New Zealand (FCA)
- Chartered Tax Adviser, Tax Institute of Australia (CTA)