Brenda is an Associate Director in the BDO Indirect Taxes team, assisting clients that range from small private entities to large multinationals in the area of GST, Payroll Tax and Research & Development (R&D) Tax Incentives.
Brenda has experience in providing advice for mechanical and electrical engineering, product development, process development, software, manufacturing and textiles industries.
She also has experience in dealing with investigations from government departments, responsible for administering the R&D Tax Incentive program (being Innovation Australia and the ATO).
In addition to providing advice in relation to the R&D Tax Incentive, Brenda also provides advice and compliance assistance in relation to GST and payroll taxes.
- Research and Development Tax Incentive
- Taxation Compliance and advice
- Payroll Tax advisory and compliance
- Tax Due Diligence
- Taxation audits and rulings
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand