Dan is a Director in the Research and Development and Government incentives area, assisting clients to access the R&D Tax Incentive and a range of competitive grants.
Dan has extensive technical knowledge and experience in the R&D Tax Incentive, with a particular expertise in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and food and agribusiness sectors. He has successfully managed numerous review, audit and finding processes dealing with AusIndustry and the ATO, and has assisted clients in their financial decision-making process by modelling R&D Tax Incentive benefits over the duration of projects.
Over the last eight years, Dan has also managed successful grant applications under the Modern Manufacturing Initiative, Made in Queensland, Ignite Ideas, Resource Recovery Industry Development Program and Business Growth Fund programs.
- R&D Tax Incentive compliance and consulting advisory
- Competitive Grants (Federal and State)
- Management of large ATO and AusIndustry reviews
- Successful management of Advanced Overseas Findings
- Accessing global incentives such as patent box
- Food and Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Biomedical Science)
- Masters of Commerce (Major: Applied Finance)
- Currently studying Graduate Certificate in Regenerative Agriculture