Danny Olsen is an experienced tax and business adviser, providing tax, strategy, accounting and financial management advice to small and medium businesses and high wealth clients.
Danny is committed to delivering exceptional client services by providing clients with the most relevant and current advice and strategies to assist them in to achieve greater profit, asset protection and ultimately to increase client wealth.
Danny embraces the need to adapt to current trends and ensure clients are effectively equipped for change by keeping at the forefront of technical tax changes and technological accounting advancements impacting our clients.
- Property Development
- Strategic Business Improvement
- Financial Reporting, including Cloud Based Automation
- Capital Gains Tax Advice
- Small Business Concessions including CGT
- Commercial & Residential Construction
- Professional Services
- Remuneration packages for owners and executives
- Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser – Tax Institute of Australia