David is a Wealth Adviser in the Private Wealth team at BDO in Brisbane. David assists individuals, families and business owners to grow and protect their wealth. His focus is on gaining a deep understanding of each client’s unique situation and applying evidence-based strategies to achieve their desired investment outcomes.
With over 20 years’ experience in different wealth management roles, David can offer his clients well-rounded insights from his broad range of experience. Prior to joining BDO, David owned and operated a financial planning practice; he has also worked in roles for major financial institutions, including product manager, technical services manager and financial planning manager. David also spent the early part of his career in superannuation consulting for a global firm.
David is passionate about building long lasting relationships with his clients and providing excellence in all aspects of advice and service.
- Investment strategy development
- Portfolio construction
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Estate planning
- CPA Program
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment (Securities Institute)
- Graduate Certificate of Property Studies
- Member (AFP), Financial Planning Association