Duncan is a Partner in the Business Restructuring Division of BDO Sydney with more than 17 years’ experience in delivering restructuring advisory services.
Duncan’s experience includes 3 years working in London during the height of the GFC where he was involved in both formal and informal assignments and 2 years on secondment to the workout team of a major Australia bank where he managed a large and diverse portfolio of troublesome and impaired assets.
Duncan brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to restructuring situations and is very effective in working with key stakeholders to identify and achieve common goals in distressed situations. Duncan’s areas of expertise include formal insolvency appointments, investigation, refinancing, monitoring and portfolio reviews.
- Business reviews of distressed or underperforming companies
- Pre-lending reviews
- Investigating accountants reports
- Formal insolvency appointments including receiverships and voluntary administrations
- Construction and property development
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Member of INSOL International