Dylan has more than 20 years’ experience advising manufacturing and associated businesses, as well as providing strategic planning, growth planning, taxation and broad-based business advisory services.
His clients have included specialty, high value manufacturers, Agricultural supply chain businesses, with a particular focus on high growth businesses. Planning for growth and future funding events, including exit planning, is of particular interest.
Dylan also has a special interest in Environmental Sustainability issues and assists many companies with feasibility planning for renewable energy projects including Waste to Energy projects. Dylan is a big advocate for Advisory Boards and assists several clients with implementing boards as part of their governance program.
- Strategy Planning – Advanced Manufacturer – work through full strategic planning process with SE Qld based manufacturer, including implementation of Advisory Board and on-going monitoring and accountability program
- Food manufacturing plant – Assist with project management, funding, budgeting and cost controls for construction of major food processing plant.
- Business Sale Assistance – assist with planning and coordination of a partial trade sale for Agri-manufacturing business to overseas investors.
- Business purchase negotiations – Co-ordination of negotiations for the purchase of a substantial rural business, on behalf of overseas clients, covering issues such as valuation, tax issues, funding issues and preparation of purchase contract.
- Carbon Audits (JCP Program) – assist with annual carbon audits required for Manufacturers to access Renewable Energy Certificates