Edward has accumulated more than a decade of external audit knowledge gaining exposure both nationally and internationally, across various industries.
Edward has experience with publicly listed companies, private companies, Not-For-Profits, unlisted public companies and partnerships. He is familiar with a broad range of accounting systems and has also completed a number of specialised assignments outside the audit spectrum.
In his role as an Associate Director, Edward takes responsibility for the smooth and timely completion of the engagement, while liaising with all stakeholders of the engagement team across all facets of the audit from planning through to completion.
- External Audit & Review Services
- Preparation of statutory financial reports
- Agreed upon procedures
- Compliance Engagements
- Government and Public Sector/VAGO
- Food and Agribusiness
- Natural Resources
- Financial Services (AFSL, Superannuation, Investment Funds and SPV)
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Qualifications and Affiliations
- Member, Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Associates Degree in Corporate Finance
- Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Finance